The Manges - Bad Juju

Hi blurry fuckers!

After a long break I'm back, and as usual, tonight, I'm introducing you a fucking good pop punk band.
FUCK! who said that italian were just morons addict to football and techno songs?! Me. I admit it.

Until today I must have to say i had some prejugees concerning the potential of punk band coming from this country. But there are still good small band such as the Manges if you take the time to search a lil bit.

When I listend to this song the first time, I found this riff not much agressive. and what else... SHIT! This is simple but efficient. this is the kind of songs that makes me wonna go out on sunday night, and skate till the morning sun.

Since 93, they plays punk song directly inspired by the Ramones. Inside the logic of the king of punk bands (Ramones),  during live they just make not break during each song or shout 1-2-3-4 before starting.

Just FYI bad juju is an italian idiom wich means negative energy or bad Karma. their texts or most of time inspired  by cinematographic references on War and rock themes.



Leurs site: http://www.manges.it/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire