Goons of doom - Beer monney

Party like fuck! This is what im thinking, when I ear this song every friday night,  before going out to hongdae. 

Simple chords and minimalist drum touch, sustain by a well build vocals. This surf rock band has been promoted by volcom entertainment record, created in 1995. 

Their best-known artists today include Pepper, Valient Thorr, Riverboat Gamblers, and the great Year Long Disaster.   

This Australian surfing punk rock band propose us a song simply build, but really efficient on the bass line and drum attack. If you add this this the fucking good voice of Ozzy wrong (stage name of professional surfer Ozzy Wright A.K.A Oscar Wright)  you get a "must have" song for your I-Pod.
  
To me, this song is not sick only for the fact it sounds good, but also  because the lyrics makes me smile every time i'm listening to it. It reminds me most of my parties in France, Thailland and Korea. 


Do not hesitate  to listen  to their other songs wich are like a medley of surfin' punk pearls!

 Goons Of Doom - Billy Lee, Maggie May, Peggy Sue by theaussiebbq

 

albums: bikey zomby / I hate my hair and I want to die / The story of dead barbie and ghost/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire